Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year......Shimmerz Challenge January.


Happy New Year.


We have a new Challenge for you today. 
We have a winner to announce
and
we have a Guest Designer to introduce for January!

Lets get started.

We have some great work shared on the Facebook Page from the 
December SPC009 Challenge.
Some Favourites......

Maria Chukaeva 



Toni Herron



And our Winning entry comes from

Daria Pneva
Congratulations!!!!
You have won a Guest Designer Position for February.


Daria....please contact Lydell HERE for more details, and email Stacey (stacshimmerz@q.com) with your details for your gift pack.

The Challenge for this month is SPC010



Post your work to our Facebook page, titled SPC010, so we know it is your entry.
AND theres something for everyone......
If you submit and place an order, Stacey will send you a free paint. 
(just mention that you entered the Challenge, and which one it was, to be eligable)
If you are our winner, you get to be a Guest Designer on our Blog for an entire month and a free designers pack of paint.  You gotta be in it to win it though, so get out your Shimmerz and join in the fun! and SPREAD THE WORD!


Now for our Guest Designer for January.

Lets meet Sarah Lynch



I am a wife of 17 years and I mostly stay at home to hang out with my two young daughters and drive them to all their activities! We moved to sunny Tampa 3 years ago and love hitting the theme parks, the beach and all the art & craft festivals.  I have loved all things crafty forever but just discovered my own ability to (MAKE stuff!) in the past year.  A few You Tube videos and I was hooked! Mixed media, altered art, and scrapping are my favorite.  I still can't name a definite style, as I want to try something new all time.

Find more about Sarah on her Blog

Come Back soon to see Sarah first post.


1 comment:

Mar said...

As I don't have Facebook I still wanted to share with you the layout I created with your January challenge: http://www.messymarmar.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/shimmerz-challenge-january-2014.html