Saturday, May 20, 2017

Sweet, a girly layout by Karine

Hi crafty friends,

It's Karine here and I'm on the blog today to share with you my second layout for this month. I went with a girly layout this time. Here it is.

Sweet


As usual, I started my layout by covering my paper with clear gesso. After that, I used Salt of the Earth Paste-Eez through a stencil to add texture to my background. 


To match the colors on the paper I chose, I selected Moody Mauve Coloringz and Tuscan Sun Spritz to create some drops here and there. 


It was pretty, but I wanted to add a bit of softness to the background, so I sprayed some Caribbean Sunset Spritz here and there, to add a bit of soft pink color.


I used the Moody Mauve Coloringz to color some lace that I glued here and there in my clusters. It's so easy with the sprays!

***

You like what I have used and would like to get your hands on the products ? Visit the Shimmerz Store to see all the gorgeous colors in the many ranges on offer!


Thanks for visiting and don’t forget to mention my name when placing your order to get a free product. 


No comments: