Sunday, August 13, 2017

Queen of the beach | Anna Komenda

Hello everyone. It's Anna here with my August project and process video. Summer is my favourite season and I love creating summery, colorful pages. I am also a big fan of latest flamingo, pineapple and cacti trend. I do not travel to the very exotic places but still I like to use them on my pages.
Today I went crazy with pink and flamingos and I created a whole flamingo background.

I used Silhouette Cameo cut outs as my stencil. It's a really fun way to extend your possibilities. You can use a whole background stencil or just a small elements. This kind of stencil won't last long but let's be honest - how often do you use the same stencil? And I can still use the flamingos in second project :)


With those pretty birdies in the background I had to minimize the composition around my picture. I didin't want to cover too much. I use only small scrap of paper as a frame for my picture and some smaller die cuts to embellish page a little.


I also added some little hearts using a stencil and a Dazzlerz paste. It works perfect with details and I love how shiny it is. It looks like cotton candy. I also add yellow splatters using Shimmerz paint.


As always I have a video for you. The page is very easy and simple to make so the video isn't long. I hope it will inspire you to play with your mists and stencils.



That's all for today. Thank you for stopping by and see you in September with another project and video.

Shimmerz products:

XO Anna


No comments: