Saturday, January 20, 2018

Hello sunshine | Anna Komenda

Hello Shimmerz fans. It's Anna here with my first Shimmerz based project in 2018. I am tired of making winter / Christmas projects and I was so happy to be able to come back to my favourite pink and other girly colors.


I was inspired by the cut file. I even had a perfect picture to go with it. Background is created entirely with gorgeous Shimmerz products. I mixed mist with white acrylic paint to get some new, fun shade.


I also added colorfyl flowers under the cut file using sparkly Shimmerz.


Bruskstrokes created with Dazzlerz are also a great idea to add texture and shimmer to your pages.


As always, you can watch whole process in the video below:


Shimmerz products:
Spritz: Chick-a-dee

An the last thing: if you are placing an order in the Shimmerz store, don't forget to mention "ANNA" to get a free mini product. Yay! Who wouldn't want that.



See you in February. XO Anna


No comments: